Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm new to the board and from the UK but living in DFW area in Texas.

Just taken delivery of an 09 SLK 55 AMG and finding this site invaluable for information.

Cheers

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,458 Posts
another 09 amg! whoo hoo!

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome from Arizona! What color is your baby?:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's in Orion Blue :)

Dealer claimed it is the only 55 AMG in the US in that color. Not sure I believe him though as I expect they may say there is something original about every car to make you feel special OR no one in the US likes the color :)

Luckily I like the color and it looks even better in real life. Car is fully loaded except for the AMG Performance Package. Just added some Green filters and have a Supersprint X Pipe in the pipeline for next month. Just need to wait for those 1000 miles to be over :bannana:

Here are some of the dealer photo's:

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,458 Posts
Beautiful!!!!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!!!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Gosh that's sexy! I could live with that color if I couldn't have black:biglaugh: And I wouldn't be surprised if there are very few Orion Blue '09 55's.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome from the Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas part of the country! Let's get together for lunch sometime! Send me a private message.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Welcome from NE England....home of the 1st UK Meet and cruise.

"Might be a stupid question but"
how can you tell its an 09 when it doesnt have split front bumper???

Lovely car and very nice colour

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.