Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked my wife what she wanted for her 40th birthday ... she said "A european sports car"

I found this really nice, really yellow 1998 SLK 230, bought it, shipped it up from Christchurch in the South Island of New Zealand, and now it is sitting in the business shed. 78,000 genuine km on the clock, and it goes like a bat out of hell!

The nice part is that my wife's birthday is next month, she does not know that she is getting this car, and I have been hugely enjoying it on Sundays (about my only day off) when I can disappear for a few hours without raising suspicion.
I have been sneaky in the past, but never THIS sneaky before!!!

The car before this is/was a Honda Accord with VTI and permanent 4WD. I loved that car - I love this SLK even more.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,113 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome and congratulations Mr. Sneaky :)

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Welcome from southern Illinois...the heart of the midwest!

Glad you enjoy the car. Not to jinx you, but be careful with that car until it is presented properly on wife's birthday. Sneaky never worked me so I gave up long ago!:biglaugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts