Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
My name is Andrey, i am very happy to be owner of so lovely car. MB SLK 200 Compressor 171 2005 year, Black.
May be i am the first user from Russia here -) haha -)
I dunno what write ... glad to be here! -))

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from Southern California.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Welcome. It's great the reach of this forum and that it attracts SLK owners from exciting places all over the world.

I hope you will find the forum as helpful as I have.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
andrey,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model and year.
Usercp at the top of page, edit your details, location/vehicle.

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,371 Posts
Welcome from Arizona kinda interesting how the world changed in abid over 60 yrs. during WW2 the Russians fought Germany the Germans dropped bombs on England. The Americans dropped bombs on Germany and helped Germany after the war to get back on there feet . After the war America got some of the best rocket dudes from Germany some ended up in Russia and the space race started and now we have all the great members on the Slk side from around the world. i love it and i love history, hey what happen to all the members from Switzerland??? Do we have any??? LOL. Anyway a big welcome ......

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome from Arizona kinda interesting how the world changed in abid over 60 yrs. during WW2 the Russians fought Germany the Germans dropped bombs on England. The Americans dropped bombs on Germany and helped Germany after the war to get back on there feet . After the war America got some of the best rocket dudes from Germany some ended up in Russia and the space race started and now we have all the great members on the Slk side from around the world. i love it and i love history, hey what happen to all the members from Switzerland??? Do we have any??? LOL. Anyway a big welcome ......
Yes, it is unexpected -). More than this , next week i am going to visit Germany as a tourist. But 60 yeas ago my grandfather was fighting on that land for my freedom. Interesting question is what will be in the world after another 60 years ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts