Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the site hope i can contribute to site and members, i have the other SLK amg called a crossfire srt6, i go (to watch of course) to palm beack int. raceway a lot mostly Wed and or Friday, just to play, , i will let every one know when i'm going so maybe you can join me there, jim

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,482 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.

where in florida?

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England (we seem to be getting a few Crossfires on here recently? - speaks volumes for their forums!!).

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Hi Jim, you can only set an avatar, sig pic or gallery pic if you're a supporting member of this fine gap in cyberspace.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Jim, Tslick has the SLK32 AMG and the Crossfire.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan..... Had a Blue SRT6 Coupe ....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.