Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just joined yesterday and wanted to say hi to everyone. I gave my wife a 2001 SLK230 for her birthday last month and she is still in shock. Its white with black inter. and only has 33K miles on it. It still smells new and looks like it came off the show room floor.
We live in Las Vegas so we hope to meet some of you next month at the SLK meet. Both my wife and I are car nuts and love to be around other "car people". I race a DSR sports prototype in SCCA road racing and also have a formula Vee that I have not raced yet. I have a small shop where I design and build my own cars.
Our other passion is our Westie (Jessica) and our Scottie (Morgan). Jessica is white and Morgan is black so they match my wife's new car. They love to go on rides so maybe we will have them with us. That's all for now and drive safe.

Ron & Dianne

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Welcome!! How timely that you joined so close to our first retreat. See you in Vegas!!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome from Arizona! Post some pictures of your car when you have a chance.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,456 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Ron and Dianne.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta. And beware of Woolly.:) And yes mate, I remember that ad.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230 Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,093 Posts
Welcome from Houston.

Hey we can all cxl our hotel rooms and stay with Ron & Dianne!:rb:biglaugh:
hee hee hee
How many cars can fit in your driveway??????:biglaugh:

Look forward to seeing ya'll there,
SLKman:tu:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.