Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

It's nice to find a nice place about SLK. I'm sure I will learn many things about my ride (actually my wife's) lol. Anyway, I can still use it while parking in/out :p

By the way, I'm from Ankara, Turkey... Just finished my military service (it's a must in here) and unemployed :))) We got a 2005 SLK 200K. It was around 32k-33k miles/50k km. when we bought it a few months ago. And really in good condition, no problems so far!

But the real problem is me :) This is our 1st MB and 1st sports car. Plus i really dont know many features at all... But this is why im here ;)

Ok .. that's enough for the 1st post... C ya later

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Registered 2009 SLK55 AMG
297 Posts
Welcome from Orlando!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts