Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and gals!! i am new on here!! names Marky and i am from London, England!!

i aint quite got an SLk yet but should b hopefully purchasing a 55 early 2010!!

i do love my cars and atm i drive a Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6!!! a nice car but so boring to drive!! before the TT i did have a Renault Clio 172 Cup, stripped out with bucket seats and a rollcage!! the Clio also run a fully setup Coilover suspension and ran on Semi Slick tyres ( Toyo 888s )!!

so from goin from a pure drivers car to the TT i was bound to get bored quickly!! hence why i want the AMG to make me smile once again when i drive :)

i hope to be on here quite often and hopefully i will b posting up some pictures of my very own SLK real soon!!!

anyways enuff of the boring u all!! see ya around ;)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,192 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Marky and have fun hunting for the SLK55. UK-C200 is in London (Birmingham) IIRC.

I know you want the 6-pot front brake calipers. For US spec vehicles, they changed the fornt and rear brake calipers starting model year 2008. 2007 model year is the year with shift paddles (instead of buttons) and still keeping the 6-pot front brake calipers.

IIRC, for London, the Airscarf is a nice option and don't forget HID (BiXenon) headlamps. Forget about the OEM infrared SmartKey rooftop operation option.

Once you have the 55, SmartTop roof module would be my first recommendation.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome from London! (and Eddy, I was stuck in Birmingham for meetings yesterday and today - I live in Greenwich!)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the fold from ooop norf....West Yorkshire!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.