Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to try. i'm supposed to be in palm springs that weekend...but i'll try to drive back for it.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
I might drop by to see other people's rides.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, there should be plenty of parking. they have a HUGE lot off to one side of the restaurant, and the main lot is huge as well.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
The Mrs. has something planned for 130 pm but I may be able to spare 60 minutes from 1130 am to 1230 pm.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Eddy, that sounds good. There's over 150 MB's signed up, so that indicates over 200. We can meet up in front of the Ford Mazda facility around 11:15.

If Edward, Scott and other:rb make it, we could meet up at the Chapman Ave end of Santiago Canyon road ~11:00 for a canyon run into Lake Forest.

What do you think?

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Edward I know won't be able to make it. It's going to be tight for me but do let me know and I'll try to make it to the Mazda facility at the corner of Irvine Center Drive and Barranca in Irvine.

I don't know how the traffic on local roads and parking will be and I'm under strict instruction to be home on time shortly after 1230 pm. Just call me Cinderella-man :biglaugh:

If there's only two from this forum, then I might decide not to go.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Let me know by 9:00AM. I'll be on the road looking at Miata's and a Crossfire in the Tustin area before 11:00AM.
Tom,

I'm sorry. I cannot make it tomorrow, just too many errands to do. Do take photos and give out lots of SLKworld.com cards. If you need more cards, let me know and I'll mail you some more.

Have fun looking for a Miata.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts