Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, always been reading this forum for the past year n finally decided to join in. The warranty period of my car is almost up so its time to give it a little do-up~!

Hope i can find more information here than the Singapore forums....the merc website in Singapore is not quite as active as i hoped it would be.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,313 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model and year.
Usercp at the top of page, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from a frosty morning in Los Angeles.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Vincikwan,

Got my issue of rattling roof sorted out from posts on this forum. Hope you will get the help you want too. I will just pass my 3 year warranty mark, but so far so good. Even running on my original battery. Just got only 30K km on it ( it's my wife's and my fun car and sometimes my son's ride when he is in town ) Enjoy and drive safe!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,313 Posts
jag,

previous posts were over a year old, fyi

1 - 17 of 17 Posts