Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to here and am a german auto repair and performance shop owner in my city of red deer alberta canada. i just want to thank you guys on the amount of usefull info on your site . we just recently have branched out to mb ( we have been a dedicated porsche and audi/vw shop) and from the cars i have worked on . besides the slrs they are easy to access basic maintenance items . i look forward to working on more of them . and mabey even trading off my audis for one now that they offer a manual option in a car i would consider owning . here is a pic of my shop .

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome turbomeyers from California. What model MB vehicle are you looking at?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,272 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Hi turbomeyers, welcome from NE England - shame bout those 2 SLR's in your shop - what's the point of having a small cramped (automatic) sports car you can't take the roof off :biglaugh::biglaugh: - have you considered being a sponsor of this forum? !!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Another welcome from Atlanta!

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Wow - Red Deer sure has grown up since the last time I was there - lots of cows, oil wells, and production facilitates, but sure as heck didn't see any SLR's!

Second picture looks a lot more like the Red Deer I remember - and taken about the same time I was there last.

Got any more piccies of the SLR goodness - we'd love to see them!

(Oh, and welcome from not-so-sunny or warm London!)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Red Deer!

YAY!

I'm out by Millet.

Btw, I'm tryng to get enough members to open a Alberta section on this board. Let me know if you're interested. I believe we're up to 8 now... just need 4 more :)

Welcome aboard and keep me posted on events happening your way.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.