Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kids and Betty,s with great Sadness I have to inform you that once again we had a Death in the Family. Yesterday afternoon my beloved Friend and Stepdad passed away. I am at the Moment in Topeka Ks taking Care of my Mother since she is a Mess. She was married to him for 38 Years. I am a mess because I lost my best Friend Naughty Bar and Beer Buddy.

I got a Call yesterday afternoon from my Mom telling me that he went to the Hospital I jumped on the next Plan to Kansas City by the time I got here he passed away.:(:(

So sorry if for the next couple of Days you will not hear any funny Stories or Posts from me.

The bright Side to the sad News for the 1st Time in 35 Years I have seen my Mother way too tipsy for her Age. :biglaugh::biglaugh::bannana::tu:

It was a Hoot because I dragged my Mom to the Naughty Bar for some Drinks in his Honor
;);):D:D

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss Daniel. I am glad that you have such fond memories which will live with you in your heart and mind for ever. :tu:

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Flossy - you're family. No need to apologise. Sorry to hear bout your Dad in law - now, you've got an added reason to get the Flossymobile finished, in his honour. I just hope your Mum ends up with a woollyier head than you. Take it easy my friend :tu:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
I am quite sorry to learn about this. Prayers for mom, you and the family.

Reactions: Berliner Heckflosse

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,198 Posts
My sympathies Daniel

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Sorry for your loss Daniel - echt schade. I suspect many of our membership are at the age where we are losing our moms and dads, sometimes older siblings. Something my darling wife taught me early on, and not something we did a lot in our family, every day, tell them:

I love you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts