Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok R170 Owners listen up here is my 8 Month Challenge. Our oldest turns 16 in 8 Month..... here Dream Car... an R 170 silver black Seats...... Mileage does not Matter....Budget is cheap........ aka let me steal it from your.

You all know me .... I always deliver on Time...... Cars TP.... etc etc....

I have been looking at so many R170 over the last Months my Head is spinning.....

I look at a R 170 I want Perfection.... typical German... she just wants a Car that Runs looks good at the high School Parking Lot...... I am lost......:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I guess that is a Part of the Generation Gap.......:(:(:(:(

I offered her the Flosse she said No......:tu::tu::tu::tu:

I got 8 Month to make her happy....... Honestly I think ...... I got the R 170 Blues....... I am looking for an R170 for myself..........:D:D:D:D

Yes, I can admit been a problem Child...:burnout::burnout::burnout:

but all the R 170 Blues aside...... I still have to deliver on Time... kinda sorta.....:D:D

any Advise.... for a German Perfectionist ...... that loves the R 170 because of a perfect Nose.......:D:D:D

and have to teach the Bettys in Training ..... no Matter how much your Boy Friend hates your Car....... IMHO...... you are perfect....

·
Registered
61 Posts
It's not clear, what is the question/problem? If you want to buy a perfect car, I think you would be better served buying one from a northern state. Since they tend to park them at the first sign of weather and have only a few months to drive.

Search, find, travel, inspect, purchase, ship, present!

·
Premium Member 2014 SLK55 AMG
1,665 Posts
You lot don't know how fortunate you are. Under 25 or so in the UK the insurance companies won't insure anything over about 1400cc.

The thought of an 18 year old in a 200hp plus SLK 230 has them all falling about laughing.

Sad really.

Reactions: Berliner Heckflosse
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.