Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Anyone know how to change trunk struts?

Hi everyone, New to this forum. Anyone know how to change trunk struts?
I did not do the change on my SLK. I took it to the dealer under original factory warranty and they did it in less than 10 minutes while I waited and watched them do it. If you have the right tools it is very simple. It seemed to me that they just "snapped" it in somehow.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,421 Posts
brianconneely,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.
You might want to post an introduction in the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Do a search. There are several posts about it. It's literally a ten minute job. Pop a clip off with a small screw driver. Pull the old strut off. Install the new strut. Pop the clip back in place. Go for a drive.

Len

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.