Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,i have posted re my slk failing to start and have been looking into the k40 module.Update cranked car over while checking for fuel delivery at rail and no fuel there.My friend put his reader on and only error code was P1605 CAN ABS SPEED SENSOR,question would this sensor failure tell the ecu to cut power to fuel pump for safety reasons and where is this sensor located? many thanks.1998 SLK 230 DESIGNO COPPER.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi,i have posted re my slk failing to start and have been looking into the k40 module.Update cranked car over while checking for fuel delivery at rail and no fuel there.My friend put his reader on and only error code was P1605 CAN ABS SPEED SENSOR,question would this sensor failure tell the ecu to cut power to fuel pump for safety reasons and where is this sensor located? many thanks.1998 SLK 230 DESIGNO COPPER.
Hi..check your abs control unit,i had myself a bad connection on that location(r170)so the ecu placed the car in a partial limp mode...spended €300 till a mechanic spotted it..good luck, 20170215_154948.jpg

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G900F folosind Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for replies, update, ive had a response from another forum site who say this error code will not stop car from starting so im going back to plan A and ordering a new k40 module first as last,cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.