Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin (a mechanic in school) is trying to help me fix my 2005 slk 350 that has 125k miles on it. He correctly identified that I have a vaccum leak and found the culprit part, but when I call the dealer to tell them, "I need the Y connector on the vaccum line" they act like I am speaking a different language. Can anyone help me identify this part? I need the top Y part that has a hole in it. It pulls away from the other longer hoses in his hand. Or if someone can point me in the direction of a part diagram...

Attachments

·
Founding Member 2006
108,815 Posts
post your vin so I can get you your datacard and to try to find your part number :D
vacuum line as in where? radiator cooling, heater,etc?

·
Founding Member 2006
108,815 Posts
standby for datacard and i'm still looking

·
Founding Member 2006
108,815 Posts
Here's datacard. still looking

Attachments

·
Founding Member 2006
108,815 Posts
vacuum system. i don't see it yet

Attachments

·
Founding Member 2006
108,815 Posts
cooling water circulation

Attachments

·
Founding Member 2006
108,815 Posts
i checked mostly every picture for intake, etc. I have pm'd a couple of our members to also check out your thread.

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK350
2,562 Posts
Some generic vacuum hose with a simple T fitting for where the hose splits could probably be used. Available from the local auto parts store at a cost of less than $10. This isn't always an option, but always worth investigating.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.