Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone!

I've just recently put my deposit down on a new SLK and whilst doing research came across this site. I've got a million and one questions in regard to the spec (my apologies now if I become a pain!!) and don't really have much faith my local Mercedes Benz Dealer so was hoping that you kind folks could help me out?:)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hello to everyone!

I've just recently put my deposit down on a new SLK and whilst doing research came across this site. I've got a million and one questions in regard to the spec (my apologies now if I become a pain!!) and don't really have much faith my local Mercedes Benz Dealer so was hoping that you kind folks could help me out?:)
Hi there!

welcome. there are may knowledgeble people here besides our guru, Dan.
I am pretty sure that you will have the answers that you need.
Where are you based?

P

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Hello there, Welcome to the forum.

Feel free to ask questions,

Mohammed from Kuwait.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,055 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
605 Posts
...I've got a million and one questions in regard to the spec (my apologies now if I become a pain!!) and don't really have much faith my local Mercedes Benz Dealer so was hoping that you kind folks could help me out?:)
Welcome to the site! I picked up my SLK55 on 6/30 so it's all fresh in my mind (and still ongoing).

I'd be happy to help share what I've learned from here and from the experience...

... "Pay it forward" as it were.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
welcome Paul! come often, post and enjoy. you'll find a lot of good and knowlegable people here.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome Paul, what part of the world do you call home. This site has a great group of people, with lots of good information.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Welcome from Germany Paul

I´ve written this sentence for the 2nd time in 24 hours. Now I´m waiting for a Johannes Paul or a Benedikt :hail:)

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Paul. Please do update your profile location and give us the general locale or at least the country.

Do visit often and post,

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Rainy, virtual warm, welcome from Germany Paul! Look forward to seeing you around!! :tu:

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
welcome another Paul to the forum.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys!

I've never joined a forum of any type before and it's nice to receive such a pleasant and positive response.

I'm from the UK (Sheffield) by the way, I've updated the relevant parts of my profile and will input the other info as it becomes available.

Thanks again.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from another Brit, (even though you're a Southerner!!) - feel free to ask away - the only real dumb people in the world are those who think they know it all, and don't ask !

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Welcome, Paul. There's lots of useful information on this forum. If you don't find the answers you're looking for, then simply ask. It's a great friendly group of enthusiasts.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
welcome from belfast paul.
this forum has definately added to my owning an slk experience. you will get on well with people here and hopefully gain from their knowledge. There are a few UK members here who can help, and of course Dan who is from Wales (pot noodle innit) and he is the slk guru. enjoy your stay.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.