Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking a month (almost) now, just reading through the forum, seeing what applied to me. I have been shifting gears now for the last 30 years and finally have a (new) automatic drive vehicle! New to me, 2001 SLK230 and I love it. Mine has 123,000 on it and a few problems but I think I can keep it up. It's black w/ black and red interior. Always been partial to black since my old Harley days, long ago.
I live in East Tennessee and unless I get another truck, my SLK will be my winter vehicle too. SO, I will be asking some:confused: questions, after I search, of the good folks here. And ther seems to be a bunch of very, :tu:knowledgeable persons here. Maybe even get to meet some of you. I have seen at least 3 other SLK's in the area, 1 silver, 1 white and another black one. Later...

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,437 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location (tennessee)/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Greetings and welcome from Weddington, NC

Welcome from Weddington, NC.