Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time posting in here.......Just wanted to know about spacers....I had a c320 and bought 19 inch zauber rims. I now have slk 350 and tried it on. it seems to fit except for the brakes slightly touching the rims....will the spacers help to fit...If not anyone interested in buying zauber glazen rims 19's with yokahoma tires...

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jun127!! I can't help you with your question, but DansSLK should be along sometime. He'll be able to help. Enjoy your time here!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I enjoy reading about mb slk's but not really participated....thanks for the welcome......

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
I enjoy reading about mb slk's but not really participated....thanks for the welcome......
Welcome Jun127. Ynot is the forum expert on wheels and tire sizes, and related technology.

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, I hope other experienced wheel tech's/members are able to help you; because I am not that experienced with wheels & spacers.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Spacers will most likely fix the situation. The thinner the spacer, the safer/better. Just get one that will allow enough room to clear the brake caliper. H&R has spacers specifically made for MB (5X112). You can find them online. They are fairly inexpensive and worth the risk (in cost) if it doesn't work out. There's no harm in trying. Lastly, if they do work, switch to longer lug bolts to accomodate the thickness of the spacer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
again thanks for the welcome.......DSB...apreciate the help....im going to try it out. Ill dedicate my winter tires to the factory rims and if I can try to use the 19s on the summer..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.