Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I newbie here and I would like to thank everyone for helping with my SLK questions.

I have a 2002 SLK32, my first roadster :rb, and is amazing. Sadly, due to a regulation here, I won’t be able to use my car for another 2 months… but on the bright side, is unique here.

Regards,
Cristian

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,374 Posts
Cristian,

to get those posts, just go down the list of new people here and say howdy. then u get your 15 posts total to pm

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
At least you are enjoying an SLK already! We're shopping for an 07 or 08 350...preferably silver/red. I travel for work and am occasionally in your beautiful city (stay at the Marriott on Kennedy). Love your wine and food! Would welcome the chance to say hello next time I'm down south, talk about cars, and practice my limited spanish. Holla de Canada!

And C200, I am often in London...Regents Park area...if you have time for a colonial!

Am in the Mainz area twice in October...any members there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At least you are enjoying an SLK already! We're shopping for an 07 or 08 350...preferably silver/red. I travel for work and am occasionally in your beautiful city (stay at the Marriott on Kennedy). Love your wine and food! Would welcome the chance to say hello next time I'm down south, talk about cars, and practice my limited spanish. Holla de Canada!

And C200, I am often in London...Regents Park area...if you have time for a colonial!

Am in the Mainz area twice in October...any members there.
Please, don't hesitate to let me know if you need something the next time. I can help you to obtain the finest wines that we produce.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from an SLK32 brother in California. I hope the 2 month waiting period goes by fast for you, because the 32's are a blast to drive. Please post some photos when you get your 32 out on the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts