Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a new/-ish SLK next summer, so I thought I would join up and learn more about the cars. :)

I learned from this site about the next generation SLK, so I'm eager to see how that looks without all the camouflage on it. I love the styling on the current generation (R171) SLK and it's what really caught my attention.

One of my cars is a smart fortwo 450, I'd probably get razzed here for calling it a Mercedes product :D A SLK will certainly be one heck of an upgrade. I was part of Club smart Car (well I still am, but never visit anymore) so I was happy to find a forum dedicated to SLKs.

Looking forward to lots of learning! :)
-Awesys

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,409 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts