Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great forum!! I joined a little over a month ago and have used this forum to search for different items, but have never posted. We have a 2000 SLK230 - silver/black - that we purchased from an owner in N. Carolina. We have a couple of other summer "cruisers" - 1997 Z3 2.8, 1970 Corvette 350/350 (rarely sees light of day), but really enjoy this little roadster. This is primarily my wife's car (she bought me the Z3 when I turned 40), and her Cheshire cat grin hasn't worn off yet! I'll post questions as they come up, and reply if I can support. Overall a GREAT site!!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW - we've taken this on visits to Ithaca and some Finger Lakes wineries over the past couple of weeks. Looking forward to our first major trip with this to Cape Cod in a couple of weeks! Bring the sunshine and the sunblock (she cooked like a lobster on our last trip).

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Atlanta! I used to have a 1970 convertible 350/350 4speed!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Another welcome from Atlanta, previously owned a '68 camaro and a '79 'vette still have the '68 GTO.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from California.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,199 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.