Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Mike, I am a mechanical engineer in Great Falls, Montana. I currently own a fire mist red 1999 slk230 and am looking to add some custom and performance parts.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,272 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates, repairs and monthly expenses to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
Welcome Mike!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome Mike! I wanna say Firemist Red is one of my favorites, after black, of course! :tu:

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta.

·
Premium Member 2002 SLK230K
17,144 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire Mike. There are lots of things you can do to the 230 if you have deep pockets. The best mod is the overdrive crank pulley and MAF relocation kit. Of course with that you should install a bigger intercooler to reduce the increase in AIT.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Another welcome for Mike :)

·
Premium Member 2017 SLC 300 Founding member #7
2,161 Posts
So did you have your SLK last summer when all the grasshoppers were out. Wow, did I get plastered when I drove through...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.