Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't have a Mercedes as yet, I've just started looking around over the last couple of weeks. Currently driving an Audi TT Roadster, which I love to death and is going to be very hard to leave behind after all the work I've done on it and the driving holiday memories I've accumulated in it!

Looking for an SLK with a good spec, low mileage and in good condition. I don't want a lot eh :)

Cheers, Ade

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Alnwick, taking part in my first sheep chase, which if you like driving holidays, you may well be interested in

·
Registered 2008 SLK55 AMG
1,564 Posts
Another welcome from Leeds via Alnwick - about to set off for local sight seeing after a fantastic sheep chase.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Another welcome from (just down the road from) Alnwick.... :)

Will be back out on the road soon for another look around up here in the NE before we head SW back home to Cheshire.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! Looks great, hope you all had a great time. Hopefully be along on one in the future :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,325 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at Arms

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,777 Posts
Welcome from the Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi, Juls

Ireland's west coast is somewhere I keep threatening to spend a week driving, looks like some great roads down there from what i have seen.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts