Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Benz lovers!! I have an SLK that I love driving with the top down! My home is in Valrico, Florida - so there is nothing I love more than to drop the top and light up a cigar!

I have spent the past few years in Baghdad and Bagram, so did not get as much time as I would hope. Now I am on a posting to Washington DC, and currently the weather is not helping with my top down love -- although, today I did run it out, and certainly gained some strange looks from all the folks in parkas!

I look foward to the chance to have a cigar with any fellow BENZ or cigar lovers that might be in the DC area, down south of Arlington/Alexandria, if any of you are interested.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,192 Posts
I'm in Valrico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate’ or Help Donate’. Thanks!

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England. I tend to light my cigar before I drop the roof - mind you, with a SmartTop fitted, you can do both at the same time whilst driving at 30mph!!

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Welcome from Eugene, Oregon via Jacksonville, Florida!
I believe we have another member from Valrico :)

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a Smart Top TOO!! But wait to light up until the top is down --

Thanks for the welcome messages.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Welcome!! Were you in uniform over there? Lots of military and retired military here. Just north of you in Ottawa Canada.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts