Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

I'm new to this forum. Unlike many of you, I don't know much about cars. I went for SLK purely because of its look 0:)

I have always gone back to MB dealer for service and repair in the past six years. Unfortunately, as the company grows bigger, I've only become more and more disappointed with its service. Therefore, I've finally decided that it's time to learn more about cars so as a girl going into dealer, I won't be seen as $$$$... I apologize in advance that I am unable to provide much knowledge but at least I can share my experience with you all :wink:

Cheers

Christine

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
15,357 Posts
Hi Christine, welcome from Barrhead, Scotland. :smile:

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK200K
1,124 Posts
Hi Christine and welcome from sunny France...:smile::smile::smile:

Great to have another lady owner on the forum.

Everyone here is friendly and helpful.. :grin::grin::grin:

Stella

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Hi, Christine! Welcome from Hillsboro, Oregon. You've already found Mr. Antwerp and there are several other Vancouver/south mainland BC members who ought to be along shortly and some on the Island as well. You may find the resources here to encourage you to do some work on your car, but you will certainly find the information which will allow you to speak to the dealer service writer in a manner which will tell them that you have an understanding of what your car needs and what it doesn't. Check the Canada Region club section, since there is a group show & shine happening in Vancouver at the end of this month.

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,406 Posts
Hi and welcome from the UK Midlands! :)

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
12,250 Posts
Welcome from the Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts!

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,452 Posts
Hi Christine, welcome from Washington, DC.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts