Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just become a member of SLK World, but don't yet have the car.

I am serious about buying one that is available locally. Can anyone give me any type of information on the following 2006 SLK350.

WDBWK56F66F106227

Test drove it last week. I know it has been accidented and repaired, but it drives like a charm. I will have it checked out by a local mechanic and if all is sound I may be driving it soon.

This appears to be a great community!

Thanks.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from southern California. Someone should be here shortly, hopefully with datacard info.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,118 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Do you have a link to the ad? Price?
You might want to consider buying in the US. It is very straightforward and you'll save a bundle - honest! I'd be more than happy to share my experience with you.

Welcome for Ottawa! (seems the canucks are taking over!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts