Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all for the great info and fun in this forum. I bought my first Mercedes in May... '01 SLK230 for my wife. Been driving only BMWs for 18 years. Some said, "Welcome to the dark side"! Great option for limited choices on hard top convertibles. We've enjoyed it so far, but have some technical issues which brought me here. I plan to post my questions after this and appreciate any input. :burnout:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Greetings from Tennessee !

Reactions: wilkes

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,199 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,445 Posts
Wilkes, you rock buying an R170 for you wife. I drive on too. Welcome from Phoenix Az. Jbanks yes Sir. We all know no matter what Slk you drive it is still a Blast.

·
98,199 Posts
Please no bashing of any members cars/models. We all play nicely here.

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,445 Posts
Jbanks problem corrected. Thx for the reminder we all play nice here on this side. I know I know. But my car is still outdated. LOL.

·
98,199 Posts
I had a 2002 slk 320 myself my friend.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Welcome from Maryland! You've come to the right place for tech issues, it's helped me resolve a few quirks with my 2006 350SLK that I bought a few months back. Great forum.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts