Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have heard great things from Adam (Adamantium) about the folks on this forum.

I bought Adam's car earlier this week, and believe I've made a pretty good decision! Loving the induction sound.
Also, this evening, I picked up the Media Interface Plus module and have now got Spotify streaming, so I am well and truly good to go! Adam says it's a little buggy, so if something gone wrong, I'll undoubtedly be coming on here to pick some brains...

Always up for an organised drive if any are happening within reasonable reach.

Looking forward to being part of the community!

Justin

p.s do not expect anything like the modification from me that you enjoyed with Adam! :) He's done it all for me for a start...

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome and congratulations from southern California. I'm not sure if you are able to join the Great Sheeps Chase, prolly a more memorable occasion than the royal wedding :D

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,342 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on your location and model and year.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘vehicle’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at Arms

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
12,037 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the greetings everyone!

I see several people are not too far from me (sw19, kent etc.).
Sounds like we should make the most of the good weather and go for a drive some time!

I'm a bit swamped in the next few weeks, but some weekend after that would be nice. And if that doesn't work out, there's always summer :)

Wish I could take the car over and meet all our friends stateside...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts