Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have just purchased a 2008 SLK 280 that is Caspian Blue with cream interior and only 10k miles on it 2 weeks ago. Wow...what a great car.
I came from an 2002 Audi TT Quattro 225 roadster. These 2 cars are really different on how they handle and preform. Really looking foward to being a member on this fourm.
I live in sunny southern California just outside Los Angeles in Santa Clarita.
Im 54 and having the time of my life with my wife of 32 years.
Thats it for now.
JerryR)

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from OrCo.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from San Diego. There's a California subforum here with an active group from the SoCal area planning meet-n-greets if you're ever interested in meeting some fellow SLK owners.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,496 Posts
Jerry,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate’ or Help Donate’. Thanks!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Welcome from the Hollywood area, probably your closest neighbor out this side of Cali.

Enjoy the forum! Anything you need to know, you will find here.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from a fellow SoCal member.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts