Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just about to take delivery of a SLK280... on Monday

:) While I was shopping around for the SLK, found out that the SLK280 in Asia is not going to be rebranded to SLK300...

I didn't know this - and caused a lot of blank looks on car sales folks when I asked for the SLK300... *LOL*

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
lol and welcome :) any mods in mind?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome from Canada. Make sure to post lots of pics :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,349 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Congrats, you'll love it. :tu:

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Stealth123 form California.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome...

lol and welcome :) any mods in mind?
Well... I'm only going to be getting my car tomorrow... But I got the dealer to place in SmartTop for me already. As for the other mods, they will slowly trickle in I am sure over time. :)

Welcome aboard. What color is the interior?
Alpaca Grey...
When I was first told that the SLK available was a grey with a light interior - i was quite hesitant - as I was on the look out for a black car with black interior. However when I saw it... I was quite pleasantly surprised.

:)

The car is still pretty stock now... so i guess in terms of appearance, it looks like just one straight out of the showroom....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome from So Cal. Nothing wrong with straight out of the showroom. Mine is still like that. I'm waiting for the clear corners and R170 antenna for come in from the SLK Store.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.