Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello from Santa Cruz

Here is my story .Up until now I have been heavy into hot rods and classic muscle cars.
It has always been about horsepower and straight line performance.
I just bought this 2002 SLK 320 Sport with just over 18,000 actual miles on it ! checked it out with CarFax.
Rumer has it that this car was previously owned by a Popular basketball star from new York Who was probably too tall to enjoy what a wonderful car this is.
I had no idea how much fun a real driving car could be.
Living in the Santa Cruz mountains And driving mountain roads daily is pure joy.
The car already has some nice upgrades like 18in.Lowenhart wheels ,a custom Grill and AMG Ground-effects.
With the help and advice from this group I would like to do some more .

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Welcome from Atherton, right here on the San Francisco Peninsula! You might want to check out the Northern California SLK Enthusiast Club. BTW, Santa Cruz is a great place for alot of things, but driving the coastal highways ranks way up there!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.......

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Welcome from a bright and sunny Blighty... :)

Sadly, I'm doing DIY stuff today. Would rather be out and about in the car or even on the golf course, but there ya go.. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts