Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My dad just bought me a 2001 SLK Kompressor just a few weeks ago. It's my first Mercedes and my first car! You guys seem to have all the facts on this forum. Can't wait to drive this piece of work!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,463 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on your location and model and year.
Usercp at the top of page, edit your details, vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Welcome from Blighty... :)

Congrats on getting an SLK as a first car.

When I got my first car, it never even occured to me that I would ever have a car like an SLK. Took 30-years to get there.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Welcome from up north - Ottawa Canada.
Sounds like you have great folks! :rb

Now...go shovel the drive and put your dishes in the machine...and pick up your clothes! :biglaugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts