Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks,

Just thought I finally be active and say hello. I've had my 07' Black SLK 55 since Oct. 07' and only have 3,3XX mile on it. I would like to drive it more, but don't have the need or opportunity to do so. I have a work car (94' Nissan Hardbody SE V6) that I use and put close to 2,500 mile a month. When I'm not driving the truck, I'm driving my MDX or E500 on the weekends to accommodate the wife and baby.

I find myself making excuses to drive the SLK. I use it to go to the gym and to running errands. Took it paint balling once and it will be my last too. I parked it as far away from the playing fields and some idiot was still able to hit it with a paintball.

So far no mods have been done to the SLK, but it did order the clear corners on the front bumper and a the shorty antenna. I'm planning to do the smart top as soon as I'm done with the clear corner and shorty antenna.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome h8crooks. Which city in Orange County?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,481 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England

Took it paint balling once and it will be my last too. I parked it as far away from the playing fields and some idiot was still able to hit it with a paintball.
You being trying to copy Top Gear :):)

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome from London, and Woolly, I would absolute shoot Clarkson with a paintball gun regardless of that he was driving!

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. Yet ANOTHER 07 black SLK 55 on the forum...I love it.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Another welcome from Atlanata.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you all for welcoming me and for the comments.

I felt it would be a mute point to post stock pics of it, since we all know what it should look like. As soon as the clear corners are done and the shorty is installed, I'll post a few.

That top gear video was great. The saddest part of the whole thing was; my car was a sitting duck when it got shot. As some would say, "she was at the wrong place at the wrong time."

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.