Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just pick up a 2004 slk 320 from Florida and will be receiving it at the end of April. i am excited to start driving this vehicle as i have read good reviews about the vehicle.

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
i just pick up a 2004 slk 320 from Florida and will be receiving it at the end of April. i am excited to start driving this vehicle as i have read good reviews about the vehicle.

Hello and welcome. I am pretty new on here But there are some very knowledgable people on here. You will enjoy that car. Rest assured :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,625 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa.

Are you already an experienced importer? Are you having it shipped up or will you be driving it. Perhaps share your experience, plans, agents you're using (shipper, broker etc).

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Welcome from Indy!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No this is my first time bring are car over. My dad was in the import export business for many many years so he is helping me along with process. they live in Florida so they were kinda-enough to drive the car back for me. i will keep you guys posted how the process went and if i had any troubles.

Welcome from Ottawa.

Are you already an experienced importer? Are you having it shipped up or will you be driving it. Perhaps share your experience, plans, agents you're using (shipper, broker etc).

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,840 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts