Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am John ( one of many I suspect) I own a 350 in Periclase Green with red leather. sports pack 18 inch wheels. What more can I say apart from I am one of the senior citizen class :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,545 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
One of many John's, but a pretty exclusive club color-wise - Woolly will be jealous now that there's another green R171 on the forum!! ;-)

(Oh, and welcome from London via a cool, humid, and cloudy Louisiana!)

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England.

One of many John's, but a pretty exclusive club color-wise - Woolly will be jealous now that there's another green R171 on the forum!! ;-)
Not that jealous - it's a different colour green - the good thing is though - it's still green :)

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
Registered 2008 SLK55 AMG
1,564 Posts
Welcome from Leeds, via Trivandrum, Kerala, India- where the beach has been fantastic and the food delicious. But sadly no SLK!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts