Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fanatical Owner
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
My name is Kristoffer. I live in Norway and I'm 18years old and work in the oil & gas industry.
The MB SLK R171 has been my absolute dreamcar ever since I walked into the MB dealer and saw it last summer.
I havnt really been a car fan untill i got my license myself last year. But ever since i saw the SLK standing there at the MB dealer just before i got my license, i was sold! Now I love cars! And really want to learn more about it.

I am currently a proud owner of a 2005 Mercedes SLK 200 Kompressor in silver(Iridium silver?)

This forum has helped me alot in the past since I got my car, and I'm hoping that it will continue to help me out in the future as well.

Thank you everyone.

Oh... BTW: If anyone could help me out with something it would be really appreciated!
Check here: http://www.slkworld.com/general-modifications-r171/23128-slk-slr-type-fenders-side.html

EDIT:
I will add pictures of my car here when I get back home later :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hello. I am sure you will find your answer about your quarters panels on here. I have found and recieved a lot of useful information on here.

·
Fanatical Owner
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Fanatical Owner
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa Canada. You seem to be a very fortunate 18yr old!! With great taste in cars! Welcome my friend.

My wife had the privilege of visiting Oslo - and she agrees, it's a beautiful country.

·
Fanatical Owner
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome from Ottawa Canada. You seem to be a very fortunate 18yr old!! With great taste in cars! Welcome my friend.

My wife had the privilege of visiting Oslo - and she agrees, it's a beautiful country.
I concider myself very fortunate, yes :)
Really don't think there is alot of 18 year olds with an SLK as their first ever car ^^
Would like to say that my experience of having a license and a car of my own has been really great so far. I love my SLK! Really wouldnt change it for anything in the world. If so, it got to be the 55 AMG slk :biglaugh:

Oslo is on the other side of the country for me. I live on the west part of norway. Bergen. Really awfull what happened in Oslo the other day "/
Hope the terror attack didnt affect any of the members that live in Oslo.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
In my former life I used to fly near Bergen and used it as an alternate landing site.

Yes, truly sad - the victims and their families are in our thoughts. I was glad to hear that my Viking friend and his wife are safe and sound. How many members in Oslo Admin?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts