Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It's not summertime yet haha! I am still home in Morgantown so a mini-meet would be cool. Just stay away from weekends as I am usually busy then. I am retired and prefer weekdays :sneaky:
Would love to meet up though so let me know....
Wayne

·
Registered 2016 SLK300 - From Chester Springs, PA
25 Posts
Welcome from just down the road in Chester Springs! If you're new to MB and want to use the dealer, I have had excellent experience with MB of Lancaster. MB of West Chester is horrible. Bought both my MB at Lancaster and they always take care of me (Jeremy has been my service advisor for 4 years). Prices are better than most. Just came through Morgantown as the GLS was in for annual service (took the SLK to/from drop and pickup with weather being so nice the last few days).

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
13,609 Posts
Welcome from the Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts!

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Welcome from just down the road in Chester Springs! If you're new to MB and want to use the dealer, I have had excellent experience with MB of Lancaster. MB of West Chester is horrible. Bought both my MB at Lancaster and they always take care of me (Jeremy has been my service advisor for 4 years). Prices are better than most. Just came through Morgantown as the GLS was in for annual service (took the SLK to/from drop and pickup with weather being so nice the last few days).
Only going to use a dealer if I have absolutely have to, I have been to the one in Reading but that was just for an extra key but they came out and fixed my old one and did a few other things for me for free! My local mechanic is awesome and gives me a Veterans discount as well.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.