Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't realise that I need at least 15 posts in order to send pm!

I am from Malaysia, aka Bolehland (meaning the land where anything & everything is possible, ......... provided that you are in power:Banane36:)!

I am in the process of getting an SLK 200K this month, understood very well that the price will be more than twice of what my friends are paying in the UK:mad:, but, no choice! Then will send to install Kleemann kit to soup it up.

Any local dealer that anyone know of which can offer a reasonably good deal, ie, the better quality car, not the price!?:Beer:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,634 Posts
DavidB,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on your location and model and year.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘vehicle’ and ‘location’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at-Arms

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·