Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody! Well, I'm in South Orange County, Ca. My baby is an '01 SLK-320, Silver with black int. Unless it's POURING rain, the Top is ALWAYS down. It should be a Law in So.Ca. With our weather, it's depressing to see the local SLK's, CLK's, and SL's driving around here with the Lid on. Why buy it? The only real issue I have with the SLK, it wont hold a 9'4" Longboard. That's what the Celica Conv. is for! :rbAnyway, it's good to be here, and since I do all the work on it myself, I know I'll get a lot out of being here.

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,919 Posts
Hey there, welcome to the forum. I don't know if you'd been lurking here for a while, but I want to draw your attention to the "2nd Annual SoCal SLK BBQ" (yeah, I made that up, so what?!!).

It's going on this Sunday (6/5) at Castaic Lakes. Please take a look at this thread in the California section (CLICKY!!) and if you're interested just reply there.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from across the 5 freeway (Lake Forest).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really needed this site since I do almost all the work on this one myself. We're pretty lucky to live around here, people think I'm joking when I tell them how many drop-top Benz we have here, just yesterday on Golden Lantern I saw I beautiful snow white Brabus, the guy said he's only had it a few weeks... wow, what a fantastic car!

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles. Hope to see you at some of the local meets.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts