Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined at the recommendation over the weekend at the track from someone running a SLK 55 AMG (thank you for the recommendation).

I have a 2007 SLK 350 with the factory AMG package. I'm now tracking it once a month (the other time in the car is spent taking my wife out for the evening). I'm installing a KW Varient 3 suspension kit and Brembo Brake kit and Michelin PS2 tires to see if I can pick up a few seconds on the track. Any suggestions are welcome.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,227 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome from London!! Next time I'm in Houston (currently week of July 24th), need to meet up for dinner and car talk! :)

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts