Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had the SLK 350 w/ sports kit (R171) for a while, but I thought I'd post some pics of it against the beautiful Hong Kong skyline!

purchased in 2008, and these were taken in Feb 2010.

Only mods are Brabus Monoblock S wheels!

roof action:

added pics (click to see the whole set on flickr)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,105 Posts
ttang,

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

enter our monthly contest (3 pics only)

http://www.slkworld.com/rotm-submissions-voting/23196-august-2011-slkworld-com-ride-month-competition.html

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan via Dallas Texas.....

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hello From Weddington, NC

With all the winding roads in Hong Kong, you should have much fun! :tu:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Greetings from Tennessee !

OK - I'll be the first one to ask.

How did you get that beautiful car from Vancouver to Hong Kong? Is there an underwater kit I'm not aware of?

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from California.

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
I've had the SLK 350 w/ sports kit (R171) for a while, but I thought I'd post some pics of it against the beautiful Hong Kong skyline!

purchased in 2008, and these were taken in Feb 2010.

Only mods are Brabus Monoblock S wheels!

roof action:
Beautiful pictures and nice wheels. I used to live in Causeway Bay... Do you have any more pictures of the front and rear?

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Beautiful, welcome to the forum. :tu:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi ttang,
Your car is Diamond white or non-metallic white?
Zung Fu just called me that the Diamond white production will delay to next year but can do the normal white even it is not an option color.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Greetings from Tennessee !

OK - I'll be the first one to ask.

How did you get that beautiful car from Vancouver to Hong Kong? Is there an underwater kit I'm not aware of?
I'm from Vancouver, but now I'm back and forth from both places, but I do consider Vancouver my hometown and HK as my secondary home.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi ttang,
Your car is Diamond white or non-metallic white?
Zung Fu just called me that the Diamond white production will delay to next year but can do the normal white even it is not an option color.

not sure what you mean by diamond white, but the white isn't metallic, so I'll just say it's regular white. Remember, I got the car in 2008, so color options were different then!

·
Registered
18 Posts
not sure what you mean by diamond white, but the white isn't metallic, so I'll just say it's regular white. Remember, I got the car in 2008, so color options were different then!
You'r right. Diamond white Metallic just came out not long ago.

Sometime the regular white looks yellowish that bother me. However your car looks just stunning. I will let ZF go ahead and it will also save me HKD15,600 for regular white instead of Diamond white.:rb

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,105 Posts
Pratas,

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

1 - 20 of 26 Posts