Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening All,

Recently sold my Z4 3.0 and purchased a 2008 SLK 55 AMG - what a beautiful machine! had it now for just over 24 hours and loved every minute. Having a play round with the flappy gears and getting accustomed to an auto box!

Think I've only spotted 1 or 2 55 AMG in the past 6 months I guess there are a few others out there?!

Will take a few pictures this weekend.

Cheers
Steve

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Welcome from NE England. Keep your eye on the UK section for details of up-coming sheep chases.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,421 Posts
Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Moderator

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers guys. Yes saw there was something going on 6th/7th Aug, unfortuantly away that weekend but would be keen to meet up another w/end

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from California.

·
Fanatical Owner
272 Posts
Congrats

Congrats with your new car and a big welcome from Norway! :)

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Greetings from Tennessee !

Find a curvy road in the mountains somewhere and just drive.

After a while you will notice your face is hurting and you'll realize that you can't stop smiling !

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan via Dallas Texas.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts