Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, In case you are attempting to work it out there are two languages in Wales Welsh and English.

In English our beautiful Country is called Wales however, in the mother tongue it would be Cymru pronounced phonetically in English as Comb-ree

The forum looks interesting looking forward to familierising myself with the posts. Drive a SLK320 which I have owned for ten years although there is only 45k on the motor from new

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Welcome from London - you'll have to keep an eye out for our next Sheep Chase - you live in a beautiful bit of the world! :)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome from London - you'll have to keep an eye out for our next Sheep Chase - you live in a beautiful bit of the world! :)
I actually live on or rather very nearby the A4059 which is on the Brecon Beacons and the road is well known for petrol heads. Top gear uses the stretch near where I live regular most recently to test the new Lambo. It was fun to watch with the Chavs in thier Corsa's trying to race it.

When you fancy a run out in Wales let me know, being local I obviously know the best roads

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you all for the kind welcome, special mention to Geejay and Dlloyd for including a little of the Welsh language i.e. Croeso (Welcome) and Bore da (Good Morning) respectively.

Diolch yn fawr (Thank you very much)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts