Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am a new slk owner, I have recently purchased a 1998 slk 230 with 99k miles. I have no idea on how to maintain it other than the use of premium gasoline and a Mercedes A tune up every couple of thousand miles. I will definitely be posting many things on this forum because after browsing a little I see that many of you are very knowledgeable and helpful, I'm very glad I've stumbled across this forum :rb

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,645 Posts
Glad you are here!

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at Arms

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
Hi, I am a new slk owner, I have recently purchased a 1998 slk 230 with 99k miles. I have no idea on how to maintain it other than the use of premium gasoline and a Mercedes A tune up every couple of thousand miles. I will definitely be posting many things on this forum because after browsing a little I see that many of you are very knowledgeable and helpful, I'm very glad I've stumbled across this forum :rb
:tu:I echo what JB said, glad you are here. Great bunch of SLK enthusiast. Consider this site a talking owners manual. You'll get tips, suggestions, ideas, praise, and maybe a little sarcasm. It's all good. We don't cuss, fuss, and seldom get mad.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome from central Kentucky. You will find all the information you need somewhere on this forum and sometimes you will find information you do not need. But it is all in great fun. Enjoy your new experience.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,844 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Welcome from Indy! You "stumbled" upon a GREAT site!

p.s. If you are into doing a lot of driving, I'm planning an SLK Meet in West Central indiana, Saturday, June 4th. Stay tuned for more info...now back to your regularly scheduled programming :tu:

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts