Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been to the website many times and thought I would register since I was given the option! Always admired the SLK and will be a fan for life! Love my car!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,517 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Welcome from Indy!
I'm trying to organize a meet the first Saturday in June. It would be in West&South Central Indiana, starting either in Greencastle or Spencer and end probably in Greencastle. The route is approximately 300 miles long and would have 3 meal "stops"; Breakfast, lunch, and dinner/supper. This is NOT a wine tasting expedition, but a driving blast. The roads are terrific sportscar roads with spirited but SAFE driving practices. Give it some thought, ok?

Enjoy.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California. Used to live in Chicago in the early 80's, at Park Ridge.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
12,071 Posts
Welcome from another windy city ( at least for the next 2 days) man it is really blowing out there. I am from usually sunny Carmichael California.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts