Window Tint
2 12's in the trunk with 1000w amp.
I plan to do alot more to it.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
99,706 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,455 Posts
Welcome from Little River, SC. I was in Charleston today for a visit with old friends. We have a group pf SC/NC SLK Owners who get together for some fun meets. Send me a PM if you would like to join us or know about any future meets. Several more in works for this year in the Myrtle Beach area. Or check under events on the form for SC/NC SLK Owners Group

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts