Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I bought on August a SLK 200 from 2004, and I have already done a few mods on it :
- aerowings,
- AMG rear tails smoked ,
- K&N air filter
- plexi windschott ( genuine MB )
- 18" alloy wheels,
- replacement of the old Audio 20 for the new Audio 20 NTG 2.5,
- dual stainless exhaust,

I just carry back home the AMG side skirts from painting
and I am expecting for a few carbon parts ( already shipped :bannana:)

I plan to do a whole AMG lifting for my car

From stock, the car has the following options :

- airscarf
- bixenon
- parktronic
- heating seats
- black leather interior
- tellurite silver
I hope this little post suits you :Beer:

See you later

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Welcome to the forum very nice car, I usually visit France each summer. I love Monte-Carlo,Cannes and Saint-Tropez.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model and year.
Usercp at the top of page, edit your details, vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate’ or Help Donate’. Thanks!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
Thank you!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
A really nice SLK from one of the best cities from the Mediterrenean Sea. I guess it's a pleasure to drive along "Château d'Azur" .

If it's not a stupid question could you tell me what kind of wheels are those?

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
these are generic alloy wheels ( Nova ), and I had many problems to find center caps that could suit them

As soon as I complete the AMG bumpers kit, I will look for genuine AMG alloy wheels

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Welcome from Eugene, Oregon via Jacksonville, Florida!
My favored town is Nice, mainly because it is right next to Monaco (F1) and it is a great starting point for beautiful trips through the coastal mountains.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts