Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Toronto Canada!

I purchased a new 2010 SLK55 AMG back in JUNE and was suppose to receive it in August but that time came and went, during that time and now I have been constaintly looking for any pics along with info. showing the new design as many others have been. It's been very interesting indeed and so far what I have seen doesn't float my boat and happy with my decision. My car just came in today so I suspect I should have it early next week.

I own a 2006 SL55 AMG and my daily driver is a ML500 and I have to say between my SL and the SLK seemed to be allot more fun to drive while I had one for a couple of weeks (2009 model) and put a smile on my face every time I got in and drove it. Only two things I will miss that my SL has and that's the all leather interior (dash etc.) along with those nice ventilated massage seats.

Irdium Silver
18" 5-Twin Spoke Alloy Wheels
AMG Nappa Black/Gullwing Red interior seats
Aluminum trim

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,459 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members listed to obtain your needed posts.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate now’. Thanks!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome! I went over to the dealers place and had a look see, started her up along with taking some picks then had her put inside where it's safe.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi GeeJay, Thanks! :tu: What do you mean you don't like the cardboard side covers and plastic seat covers it's the new look? ha! ha!

Hi Der Flieger, Thanks! :tu: I am anxious as I'm picking it up early tomorrow and planning on doing some driving. Thornhill MB is the location, Vlad Z has been my sales person for a few years now. His brother was my original but he unfortuantly moved onto something else but Vlad his twin brother is also great! Vlad for the second year is number 2 sales person for CANADA, if you contact them just ask for him and mention David who you sold the 2010 SLK 55 to and I'm sure he will eagerly assist.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Thanks Dev

Well I hope the weather stays fine for you for the next while! Thanks for the info, I'll drop him a note.

Do you know a Behrooz (bay-rooz) at MidTown? I'm looking for an 07 (most likely) 350. Ideally silver/red. There is an 06 at Lease Win (north of Downsview); ever heard of them?

Seriously, looking for someone in T.O. to do some snooping for me. I work from Pearson but live in Ottawa.
John

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No I don't know that person but ask to speak to Brian pre-owned manager and tell him David said Hi! and let him know I picked up my 2010 SLK55 AMG today.

Great guy! he recently just switched dealerships, he was at the Thornhill location, he's either at the Midtown or Downtown, the one that you can see from the DVP not the head office on Eglinton.

P.S. I have never heard of Lease Win, if I was you I would get it from a MB dealer, it being used should be Star Certified I would think at 5-6 Year or 120,000 KM would be a safe bet.

Being new to this forum the site won't let me pm you, here's Vlad's email info. Thornhill's phone number.
[email protected] (905) 886-6881

Good luck!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts