Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I am Olivier and I ordered a new 350 AMG pakket, AMG interior black with red, Steel grey color, direct steer,parktronic,ILS lights,memory pakket,clock,airscarf, pano roof, dynamic pakket,media interface,comand online, black wood,alarm, harmon cardon,keyless go and remote garage.
Nice to be here!
I hope to get him next week!
Regards to you all:tu:
Oli

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome, MBO, to the pride of MB ownership and to this great forum. Your new ride sounds exciting! I know you will enjoy the thrill of driving the SLK, they are a BLAST to cruise around in!! Just don't let it get away from you while you are becoming familiar with the feel of it. It will be very quick!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,122 Posts
Oli,

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.

Thank you,
Jeff
Founding Member/Sergeant-at-Arms/Moderator

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Welcome Olivier from southern California.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello from Woodstock N.Y.

Just sent my good friend back home to Roeselare. He comes and visits me in the stated every year.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Latest update MB delay 2 weeks, they said that AMG has to do something on the car??? Is this normal? Maybe a update from 3500 to 5.5amg bi turbo and after that maybe 2 weeks Brabus for a chiptuning 700hp...:burnout:
Or is it just a dream of me....
Oli

1 - 20 of 22 Posts