Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Atlanta. Just got a new 2009 SLK 350. I couldn't wait for the 2010's to come out in October. Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning more about it and some mods I can do.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK350
18,911 Posts
Welcome from Oregon and another 09 350. Hope you love yours as much as we do ours.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome rjod0342 and congratulations. Some suggested mods: SmartTop roof module and clear side markers.

·
19,407 Posts
You should hear from your fellow Atlantans soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aloha from Hawaii
Any pics?
what extras does your car have
I tried to upload pics but i get the following message: "Unable to save image" I tried linking them to my photobucket. Well that didn't work either. As far as extra's, mine is white with extended beige interior, AMG sport package, Heating package, and premium package. I really tried to get one with wood int he interior, but no brand new one's existed in the country with every option. This was as close as I could get. The 2010's ship in October, which is a bit too long to wait.

·
19,407 Posts
Nice photos. The extended beige looks like light tobacco brown from the piccies. Any pictures of the interior?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome rjod0342 and congratulations. Some suggested mods: SmartTop roof module and clear side markers.
Thanks for the warm invites everyone. My '09 comes with the smarttop feature built into my keys. I can put the top up or down pressing a button on my key. I thought this was standard? However, there are 2 things I would wish for if they existed: 1) Doors automatically lock or unlock as you move toward or away from the car and 2) Push button start from either the key or the car itself. The keys always hit my legs when I'm driving. Do either of these exist?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,393 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

that is not the smarttop we are referring to.

http://www.slkworld.com/store/Smarttop-p-1-c-268.html

you can put the top up or down while traveling at 35 mph or less and other great features. do a search for the smarttop threads.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts

·
19,407 Posts
Thanks for the warm invites everyone. My '09 comes with the smarttop feature built into my keys. I can put the top up or down pressing a button on my key. I thought this was standard? However, there are 2 things I would wish for if they existed: 1) Doors automatically lock or unlock as you move toward or away from the car and 2) Push button start from either the key or the car itself. The keys always hit my legs when I'm driving. Do either of these exist?
Unfortunately not.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome from another Atlantan!

Anybody got a count on the Atlanta/Georgia SLKWorld members?
Wonder where the highest concentration of members is?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.